- Establish revolving funds to support economic growth oriented projects including, tailoring, carpentry, posho mills, milk coolers, juice processing and canning, welding etc
- Initiating establishment of youth and women friendly savings and credit facilities.
- Train the youth on participatory and sustainable livelihood programmes for poverty alleviation.
- Engage the youth and women in agricultural projects and facilitate relevant market development and business environment interventions in horticulture and other agricultural commodity-based value chains.
- Train the youth and women groups on project management skills and sound financial management to enable them establish appropriate financial systems.
- Consolidate partnership with the Ministry of Youth, the National Youth Fund and Women Enterprises Fund.
- Use communication and media to promote the visibility needy children and empowering them to achieve greater results in life.
- Train the youth and women groups on human rights awareness.
- Empower the community to be human rights defenders at community level.
- Capacity building of the community on crime and violence prevention
- Carry out research and advocacy on the various thematic areas of the programs
The organization activities focus within these areas, which are approached from an integrated point of view:
A. Community Empowerment Programme (CEP)
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Natural resource management
- Water management
- Micro Enterprise Development
- Community Based Health Care
- Disaster Management
B. Peace and Security Programme (PSP)
- Conflict Management and Civic Education
- Conflict transformation and Conflict resolution
- Peace Building and post conflict community reconstruction
- Crime and violence prevention
- Fight against Gender based violence
- Fight against violence towards children
C. Human Rights Programme (HRP)
- Human rights education and awareness
- Women’s rights
- Children rights and Orphans Education
- Fight against child labour
- Rights of the Marginalised groups
- Social and economic rights in rural community
D. Research and Advocacy Programme (RAP)
- This programme cuts across all the other three programmes